Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Raya Post

Well hello. Sudah lama tak tulis anything. Anyways, it has been a (very long) while since I got to online agak lama. Well this is my Raya post. First and foremost, Selamat Belated Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Gotta wish, don't I?
Well my Raya was ok. I mean, not that special, just ok jela. The first day of Raya was normal. The old ambik-gambar-raya sessions. This Raya, however, was a little different. We didn't celebrate it at home. We celebrated it in Australia, instead. The thing is, I have a sister who's currently studying in Perth and she can't come home for Raya. She invited us to come instead. My parents apparently ada rezeki sikit to go, so they brought us along lah. Yup. Didn't feel like Raya. More like a vacation lah. Negara orang, kot! Duhh.

Ok, moving on. Here are the pictures of what I ate from the beginning of my journey to Perth sampailah balik. Well, almost.




In-flight food: Nasi Lemak



Samosa, not like our normal ones



That's Garlic Naan. Fluffy, big and yummy!



Chocolate covered Macademian nuts in chocolate cups



The comfort of hot chocolate on a windy, cold morning



Mrs. Mac's Famous Beef Pie



Should have seen how the Chocolate Chip Muffin looked like before!



It's a Choc Honeycomb flavored milk



Chocolate Bubble Tea with Rainbow jelly



Preparing and waiting for the absolute:



THIS! The Seafood Platter



And the classic Fish and Chips. Tak sedap sangat, though



Homemade cooking. Rice, veggie and fish



Breakfast. Homemade cooking



Turkish "Murtabak"



Kuey Teow Goreng I got from a small yet nice noodle restaurant



In-flight food: Nasi Goreng with Ayam Masak Merah


Ok, glad that was over. Hehe. Everything that I showed were what WE (not only ME) had and they were really good minus the Fish and Chips and the Seafood Platter. That was just fine. Not too good. And if you noticed, there were also homemade cooking somewhere up there. This is because during our stay in Perth, we rented a holiday house. Therefore, we can cook. Therefore, me Mum went to the grocery store and bought stuff and cooked lah. But these were not only what we ate during the whole trip. There's more, but sadly no pictures. Just a little too late. *Shrugs*

So from what I showed nampak like I had waay too much, right? Wrong. I did try to control my food intake and I did succeed a little. Hey, at least ada effort jugak, right? Right?? And I did exercise, believe it or not. Since we stayed at a holiday house, my Dad and I walked around the neighborhood in the mornings. The breezy and cold, windy weather macam boosted up my energy and semangat to walk. I mean home is always warm and hot, even in the mornings. Membuatkan lagi malas dan tiada mood.

Oh and guess what? To 'motivate' me even more to lose weight, I bought clothes or should I say t-shirts for me to wear IF I manage to reach size 14. That means if I reach size 14 and could fit into one, I'll wear those t-shirts I bought. Gosh I wonder when will that be? But overall the trip was fun and ok. Spending time with your family ramai-ramai is always the best. And it felt good to see my sister after a few months.
I haven't exactly lost weight (I think), but my uncles mentioned that there's a slight difference on my body. For example, they said that my back looked a little firmer and curvier. Even some of my friends said that I lost a little weight. Good sign? I don't know. Can't get too full of myself. Gotta keep moving! Keep moving!! =]

No comments: