Friday, June 19, 2009

My Own Cooking and Indulgences















So as you can see, there are some which are healthy and there are some which are not. I was having this sudden mood to cook and look what I ended up with.

From top (left): My homemade cupcakes, crispy chicken salad with goat cheese.
Smoked chicken sandwich with carrot sticks and cherry tomatoes, my uncle's special salad.
Oats (savoury and yummy!), self-made chicken nuggets.
Homemade chocolate walnut fudge, Delicious' scones.
Pesto, Delicious' apple crumble.

These are some of what I made myself and what I indulged in (Delicious' desserts) and I got compliments from my siblings. Heheh. I just enjoy cooking. Nothing makes me happier (when I'm in the mood, that is). Oh gosh, should be focusing MORE on SOMETHING else..? Ok ok till then!! =D




No comments: